Friday June 4, 2021
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm – Visitors may register for the ride or pick up their registration packets at the Green Lake Area Chamber of Commerce which is located at 550 Mill Street, Green Lake, WI | 54941
Saturday, June 5, 2021
- 6:00 am – 10:00 am – Visitors may register for the ride or pick up their registration packets at Deacon Mills Park, located at 499 South Street, Green Lake, WI | 54941
- 7:00 am – 11:00 am – Riders and guests are welcome to head to the American Legion (518 Water Street, Green Lake, WI) for a Pancake Breakfast. Additional costs apply.
- 7:00 am – 9:00 am – Open Ride Start located at Deacon Mills Park
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm – After Ride Dinner featuring live entertainment
*Registration for the Green Lake 100 includes one pair of biking socks, one dinner, and a beer or a soda at no cost to the rider. Non-riding family and friends are welcome to purchase a ticket to enjoy food and drink at the entrance of the dinner in Deacon Mills Park.
Route maps can be found here.
Are you interested in registering? Click here for more information!