2018 Green Lake 100 Registration: Open Now!
- 2018 Registration Fees and Information – You can register for the Green Lake 100 Bike Ride online, in person, or at the time of the even (see below for more information!) Paid registration includes course maps, access to rest stations with food and beverage, and a ticket to the post ride dinner and a beverage of your choice.
- Adult – $55
- Youth (Ages 17 & Under) – FREE
- T-Shirt* – $20
- Dinner with 1 Beverage Ticket (for guests of riders) – $5
* In order to receive a t-shirt, please register by May 4, 2018
- Online Registration – Online registration is now open! Register here!
- In Person Registration – Visit us at the Green Lake Chamber of Commerce located at 550 Mill Street, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm until Friday, May 25, 2018 with additional hours on Saturday May 26, 2018 from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm.
- On Site Registration – Join us on the day of the ride Sunday, May 27, 2018 at Deacon Mills Park located at 499 South Street from 6:00 am until 10:00 to participate.
Any concerns or difficulties registering? Feel free to call the Green Lake Area Chamber of Commerce at 920-294-3231, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Registration Policies
- REFUNDS | The Green Lake 100 does not offer refunds on registration for any reason regardless of personal circumstances. The financial outcome of the event, particularly as it pertains to the charity partner, depends on the organizers’ ability to anticipate the final number of riders prior to ride weekend. Opening the door to refunds would jeopardize this ability.
- DEFERRALS | The Green Lake 100 does not allow riders to “defer” or carry over their entries for future years. Your registration is for this year’s ride, not a future year’s ride. We have no tracking mechanism for carrying over entries from one year to another.