Paid registration includes a FREE pair of custom GL100 fit socks, course maps, access to rest stations with food and beverage, and a ticket to the post-ride dinner and a beverage of your choice.
- Adult – $60 (plus tax)
- Youth (Ages 17 & Under) – FREE
- Long Sleeve Shirts – $25 (plus tax)
- Dinner (for guests) – $20
* In order to receive a Green Lake 100 shirt, please register by May 17, 2021
- Online Registration – Online registration is open, CLICK HERE.
- In-Person Registration – Visit us at the Green Lake Chamber of Commerce located at 550 Mill Street, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm until Friday, June 4, 2021.
- On-Site Registration – Join us on the day of the ride Saturday, June 5, 2021 at Playground Park from 7:00 am until 10:00 to participate.
- Dinner – Dinner is included with your registration, however, guests of the bike participants may join in on the fun for dinner only, tickets are $20 each.
REFUNDS | The Green Lake 100 does not offer refunds on registration for any reason regardless of personal circumstances. The financial outcome of the event, particularly as it pertains to the charity partner, depends on the organizers’ ability to anticipate the final number of riders prior to ride weekend. Opening the door to refunds would jeopardize this ability.
DEFERRALS | The Green Lake 100 does not allow riders to “defer” or carry over their entries for future years. Your registration is for this year’s ride, not a future year’s ride. We have no tracking mechanism for carrying over entries from one year to another.
Route Maps are available here.