Paid registration includes a FREE pair of custom GL100 Fitsok socks, course maps, access to rest stations with food and beverage, and a ticket to the post-ride dinner and a beverage of your choice.
- Adult – $60 (+$3 processing fee)
- Youth – Ages 17 & Under – $25 (under add-on section)
- Long Sleeve Shirts – $25 (includes tax) – available for purchase the day of the ride
- Dinner Only (for non-riders/guests) – $20
Loop The Lake | 23 Miles | REGISTER
Huckleberry Loop | 40 Miles | Princeton to Green Lake| REGISTER
Lunch Creek Corker | 67 Miles | Lunch Creek Winery to Green Lake | REGISTER
Mt. Morris Climb | 100 Miles | Wautoma to Green Lake | REGISTER
* In order to receive a Green Lake 100 shirt, please register by May 9, 2022
- Online Registration – Online registration is open, CLICK HERE.
- In-Person Registration – Visit us at the Green Lake Chamber of Commerce located at 550 Mill Street, Monday – Friday, June 3rd from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- On-Site Registration – Join us on the day of the ride Saturday, June 4, 2022, at Deacon Mills Park from 6:30 am until 10:00 am to participate.
- Dinner – Dinner is included with your registration, however, guests of the bike participants may join in on the fun for dinner only, tickets are $20 each.
REFUNDS | The Green Lake 100 does not offer refunds on registration for any reason regardless of personal circumstances. The financial outcome of the event, particularly as it pertains to the charity partner, depends on the organizers’ ability to anticipate the final number of riders prior to ride weekend. Opening the door to refunds would jeopardize this ability.
DEFERRALS | The Green Lake 100 does not allow riders to “defer” or carry over their entries for future years. Your registration is for this year’s ride, not a future year’s ride. We have no tracking mechanism for carrying over entries from one year to another.
Route Maps are available here.
Any concerns or difficulties registering? Feel free to call the Green Lake Area Chamber of Commerce at 920-294-3231 or email us at email@example.com!